Are you struggling with…
- …creating rules your child will actually follow?
- …getting your child to help with daily household chores?
- …the amount of time your child spends with technology – social media, video games, chats?
- …enforcing a reasonable curfew?
- …respectful communication with your child?
- …motivating them to find/keep a job?
- …creating rules for the home to reduce the chaos?
- …your child’s anxiety/depression?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then keep reading.
- Really listening to your child
- Finding time to talk / really get to know your teen
- Dealing with the way your teen speaks to you or others
Letting go & trusting your teen
- Helping your teen develop self-discipline
- Allowing them to make mistakes & deal with the consequences
- Ensuring adequate essential life skills
- Setting & maintaining boundaries & limits
- Avoiding power struggles & negotiating with your child
- Remaining consistent. Saying "no" and sticking with it
- Avoiding conflict
Expand your communication skills
- Make time - Be available without distractions
- Practice Active Listening - listen to be informed, not to respond.
- Communicate Assertively - use "I" statements not "you" statements.
- Ask open-ended questions - invite participation by asking for more information/clarification.
- Communication barriers - Your presentation matters.
- Model Effective Communication Skills - Always demonstrate respectful communication - they are always watching & learning.
"Your children will become who you are, so become who you want them to be."
To be honest with others, but more importantly, ourselves
MEET ANDREA SCARBOROUGH
Certified Family Coach Practitioner
Unsure of how this will work?
Simply fill out the email submission below with your greatest parenting struggle and I will reply with some very simple, yet, proven solutions that you can easily implement.
This service is usually $70, however; because you are here & eager to see change, it is yours for only $12!
Act now, this Special Offer won't last forever!