With a new decade on the horizon, I can’t help but look back at all the changes I have made in this decade and there are a lot!!
- Married the man of my dreams
- Receive a Diploma with Honours in the field of Addictions & Mental Health
- Turned my passion into an amazing career!
- Officially became an empty-nester!
- My husband & were Foster Parents
- Made the final move to our forever home
- Added many more credentials and letters to my official title.
- Started Personal Success Strategies.
- My husband & I turned his hobby into a business
- Restructured my business to include additional coaches.
- Developed my spirituality, learned how to use the Law of Attraction
- Became the person I always wanted to be!!
Obviously, this is the condensed version of everything we have accomplished over the last 10 years. There has been so much!! I am happy to report that after all this change, I still fit into the earrings I wore in high school!! Ok, all kidding aside, it’s been quite a decade. We have suffered tremendous losses, celebrated unexpected mile-stones, welcomed new family members, lost pets and survived traumas.
The next decade,
This reflection has me thinking about the future. I still have so much left to do. I have big, huge goals for the next decade:
- Officially retire my husband so he can pursue his hobby business full-time.
- Purchase a cottage in Muskoka, Ontario
- Travel the world
- Continue my education (I’ve become a bit of an learning addict)
- Grow Personal Success Strategies to an international coaching agency
- Develop a Coaching Certification Course
- Inspire 1000 people to break the cycle of abuse, thus creating a chain reaction.
These plans, goals & dreams are all possible. With a little hard work, a lot of detailed planning and taking simple steps everyday, I will accomplish this and so much more!! Over the course of the last decade, I have learned how to create a goal, map it out and execute it flawlessly. This is where the first 3 decades of my life were lacking. I did not set goals and I had no Idea how to accomplish them! I simply made a New Years Resolution and forgot about it the next day.
If nothing changes, nothing changes.~Unknown
With a new decade on the horizon, I still need to make changes. We all need to make changes.
How does your new decade look?
- What big, exciting changes are you hoping to make in the next 10 years?
- When you look back on the past 10 years, what patterns do you see that need to end?
- What is your ultimate vacation destination & how are you going to get there?
- Are you living in your forever home? Do you want to?
- How are the relationships you have with family & friends, is there room for improvement?
My biggest change was my mindset.
Once I figured out that I control absolutely everything that happens around me, I began to change the way I looked at those things. I shifted my perspective to focus to gratitude. My Gratitude Journal has been the single most import key to all of the success I have had over the last decade and it will be the key to my success in the next, as well. If you haven’t already, I strongly suggest you start you very own Gratitude Journal.
Everyday, I write down 10 things I am grateful for. This includes people, events, clients and basic needs.
Every night, before bed, I replay my day and focus on all the good the day brought!!
This practice has me sleeping better, feeling more energized and inspired to do more.
Get ready for the new decade!!
“Our willingness to adapt to change is the measure of our success.” ~Andrea Scarborough
This fully customizable program will:
- See that you achieve your most pressing goals of 2019
- Set yourself up to achieve the goals you had for this year plus get ahead start on 2020 goals!!
- Learn valuable strategies to enhance your productivity, reduce stress & worry, increase your over-all happiness!!
- Allow you to make powerful mindset shifts to eliminate the obstacles in your path.
You Deserve the Decade of Your Dreams
Let’s wrap up this decade and get you started on the next 10 years! Whether you want to work on yourself, your relationship or your family, find the solution that fits your needs and creates momentum to Live Your Life on Your Terms.
Your Decade in Review
Let’s start a conversation. In the comments below, tell us:
- What did you get accomplished in this decade?
- Where do you hope to travel this decade?
- What are those self-defeating thoughts that keep you stuck?